Before you commence making an application, please check if you and your project meet our overall funding criteria.
Individual and Scholarships - Criteria
We support individuals who wish to:
1. contribute to the community;
2. reach their potential;
3. realise their aspirations;
4. require assistance with health or medical needs.
Multi-year funding proposals may be considered.
1. The organisation and/or its activities must be based in the geographical area of The Vogelmore Foundation.
2. The geographical area is: Brooklyn, Mornington, Vogeltown, and Kingston. See map.
3. The funding must be used within 12 months unless special permission is obtained from The Vogelmore Foundation.
4. An individual applying for funds for his or her use must have lived permanently in the area for at least three years.
5. All recipients will be required to report back to The Vogelmorn Foundation in an agreed timeframe.
Projects that will NOT be supported
1. Projects or events that are retrospective.
2. Commercial ventures.
3. Contribution to a capital fund.
4. Debt reduction.
5. Promotion of religious or political messages.
6. Political advocacy.
How to apply
1. First, check your project is one that we can fund.
2. Check you have allowed sufficient time with regard to assessment deadlines
3. Gather any information you need to support your application.
4. Complete the application form using one of the available options below.
Please allow at least 6 weeks turn-a-round from the date you submitted your application.
If you are unsure whether you are eligible to apply for funding, please contact us by email to discuss your project or scholarship.